Saturday, September 19, 2009

Breakfast @ Café Plantagen

It might not be known to tourists but it's definitely not a secret from the locals who can smell the Café Plantagen aroma of coffee from miles away and find their way to this little café tucked in a corner of Nørrebro. Serving the best latte (hot or iced) & cappuccino in town (I prefer Estate Coffee's espresso, sorry), the queue in the café is never ending regardless hour (seriously).

Pic: Interior of café Plantagen

One of the days, I discovered they're serving breakfast at the café as well. Nothing fancy, bread with butter and jam (or cheese) but the idea of waking up to a nice cup of warm latte from Plantagen is irresistible. So there it is: my breakfast at Café Plantagen.


Pic: my breakfast 'set' and my bread, just the way I like it.

If you can't wake up for the breakfast, don't worry... croissants, muffins and cookies are there as replacement. The most important thing is the coffee :) Operate between 9am to 10pm, give you plenty of time to visit.

Pic: View outside the café

No comments: